Monday, March 1, 2010

Perfect pantones

I have spent many an hour milling over slightly different shades of colours in my pantone books and I have often thought how I would like to pull them apart so that I could see all the colours at once (like a naughty child!)

I would love to use them as wallpaper and then I found this lovely image of someone who clearly thought that it was a good idea too!

This amazing staircase is from an apartment by Tamotsu Yagi Design

Here are some other lovely ideas for pantones:

I’m not the only person who has probably spent too long considering the many ways pantone colours can be used, here are some brilliant applications of pantone references as discovered by missom. http://missom.wordpress.com


Pantone make-up (by Renata Veiga)

Pantone lego by acejet

No comments:

Post a Comment